Tracking days: 0This is the estimated amount to of time it will take to show in your transaction history. It is not 100% accurate and in many cases the points will not be confirmed immediately.
- Commission is only available to new npower customers, on the tariffs listed here at the time of your switch (commission is not available on all npower tariffs)
- If you are already with npower and change your existing tariff, you will not be eligible
- You must complete your order online
- Commission payments are subject to confirmation and commencement of your fuel(s) supply with npower
- Please note, commission is provided by freenationallotterytickets, not npower
- If you have any queries with regards to your commission please direct them to freenationallotterytickets, not npower directly
- Transactions usually take around 16 weeks to validate typically they will validate within 8 weeks of your fuel supply actually switching to npower
- However they MAY take up to 6 months to validate as it can sometimes take that long for an energy supply to switch over
- In these cases a transaction will track and remain at tracked status until the actual energy switch has taken place and been validated
- Certain tariffs are only available if you pay by Direct Debit
- To switch to these you must supply correct bank details
- If npower are unable to obtain correct bank details from you, you may be put onto npowers Standard tariff, which is not eligible for commission
- This offer is not applicable to any freenationallotterytickets members who have recently applied for commission with freenationallotterytickets and npower and/or anyone who has a pending application to join/switch their supply to npower
- Any freenationallotterytickets members reported to us as applying to npower with fraudulent details or with intent to deceive will have their freenationallotterytickets account and earnings terminated immediately without any form of notice
- Commission may only be paid on the net value excluding VAT, all other taxes, surcharges and any additional costs such as delivery
Get Up To 64,000 lottery points From Us, A £100.00 Direct Debit Discount & Cheaper Energy With npower!
npower is one of the UK's leading electricity and gas suppliers to over 6 million customers and the new Wembley Stadium. npower's range of tariffs includes:
- Juice-e - Go green and enjoy cheaper night time rates and electricity that is 100% matched from renewable sources at no additional cost to you plus you'll get up to 24,000 lottery points & an up to £100.00 Direct Debit discount too!
- Go Save - Manage your account online and save time & money. You can enjoy an up to £110.00 discount when you pay by Direct Debit and get up to 24,000 lottery points too!
- Standard Tariff - npower's most popular tariff boasting a variety of payment options, no early-exit fees and an up to £100.00 discount when paying by Direct Debit! Plus you can get up to 64,000 lottery points until midnight 10th February too!
- Price Protector March 2014 - You could fix your energy prices and help protect yourself from any rising energy prices until 31 March 2014 so you could relax this winter and next. If you pay by direct debit continuously for 12 months youll receive an up to £100.00 discount on your payments and youll also have the option to manage your account online. After 31 March 2014, youll change to our variable tariff. Plus, you can get up to 24,000 lottery points from us too!
- Energy Online August 2014 - You could save on your gas and electricity online if you switch to npower's Energy Online August 2014 tariff and pay by monthly Direct Debit. You'll manage your account online which means you can view your bills, send meter readings and contact customer services via npower.com whenever it suits you. Terms and conditions apply. Plus, you can get up to 12,000 lottery points too!
Lottery Points available:
- 12000 lottery points when you switch just your electric to their Juice tariff
- 24000 lottery points when you dual fuel switch to Price Protector March 2014
- 24000 lottery points when you switch your electric to Juice and your gas to their standard tariff
- 32000 lottery points when you single fuel switch to their standard tariff
- 12000 lottery points when you single fuel switch to Price Protector March 2014
- 12000 lottery points when you dual fuel switch to their Energy Online August 2014 tariff
- 64000 lottery points when you dual fuel switch to their standard tariff
- 24000 lottery points when you dual fuel switch to their Go Save tariff
- 12000 lottery points when you single fuel switch to their Go Save tariff
- 6000 lottery points when you single fuel switch to their Energy Online August 2014 tariff
Take a look at some of our top offers
Tesco EntertainmentTesco Entertainment offers a massive range of CDs, DVDs and video games at lower...
Tesco ClothingTesco Clothing offer great quality clothes at affordable prices from brands such...
Be On ScreenBe On Screen is your ticket to appearing on TV - search through shows that are...
Scottish Friendly Scottish BondDid you know that the Government lets you invest £25 per month tax-free with a...
ArgosArgos is one of the UK's most popular retailers and stock over 18,000 products...
Kwik Fit Car InsuranceIt only takes a few minutes to get a car insurance quote and what's more, Kwik...
iSubscribeiSubscribe is the UK's most comprehensive independent provider of magazines on...
MORE TH>N Pet InsurancePet insurance is an essential part of being an animal owner, and MORE TH> N can...
MandMDirect.comM and M Direct are one of the UKs top fashion and sports websites and offer...
Halifax All In One CardGet a Halifax All In One Card today and enjoy: 0% for up to 15 months on...